Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wilbers Street Triple Shock (Every adjustment)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by DuaneDibbley, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since I sold my '12 Street Triple I have a 900km old Wilbers 641 shock for sale.

Has remote reservoir for separate high and low speed compression setting along with rebound and preload. Is sprung for a 100kg rider.

You can fit it to any Street Triple in an hour. Made an ENORMOUS difference to the ride of my bike.

Perfect condition unit. Includes rubber mounts for the reservoir.

$700neg located in Brisbane.

2. Bump!

Will consider all offers over $500.
  3. Buy it boys, I just put a Wilbers on the VFR and it is fantastic!
  4. Yep - they're a quality unit! If it was the correct length etc I'd consider replacing the ohlins on my Nuda R with it.
  5. Dodgy reception at the moment but consider me very very seriously interested.

Will try to confirm by tomorrow.
  6. For 100 Kg rider - I assume its just a higher rated spring?

I'm 80kg (and going down - don't ask), do you think that would be ok?

I have triple R already so have adjustable rear shock but still find it lacking sometimes. Have been thinking of upgrading for a while now...
  7. Yeah, it's just a heavier spring rate. If you're dropping weight all it would take to fix it would be an appropriately weighted spring if you're finding the ride too stiff with the heavier one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.