Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wife's eBay Revenge

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by 2wheelsagain, Aug 14, 2008.

1. nice one!
  2. 99c for a harley? wow first time i've ever seen anyone actually ask a fair price!!! :LOL: :LOL:
  3. He owns a Hog and judging by the size of those knickers he rides one too!
    God bless publicly-displayed personal marital problems. Where would us voyeuristic sickos be without it?
  4. - watching Springer on cable?
    - hanging out near known bogan/westie hangouts?
    - confessions com au?
  5. For me it turns out working at a servo at nights is great.

They must know I can't hide and tell me about how their sister is accusing their boyfriend of raping them. Ohh... I so don't want to know sometimes!

Other times I wait till they leave and laugh =D

10 points to the QLD woman. Though I hope she washed the panties... freaking EWW!
  6. hehe, To true.
  7. :LOL: :LOL:

There is a message here for Harley riders somewhere ..

8. Nasty :LOL: ...I'll note it for future reference so I won't mess with my wife :p :LOL:
  9. What a mess!

If her ownership of the items was in doubt, she could get charged with stealing and the person buying the item could be charged with receiving stolen goods... messy messy messy.
  10. well, she certainly isn't going to be guilty of receipt of swollen goods, for some time.
  11. Strange story, she is only selling a picture of the underwear and the bid is up to $25,500 US!!!!!
    Cannot be fair dinkum bids there is no one stupid enough to pay that sort of money for such a load of BS, surely!! :LOL:

Ebay Auction
  12. :LOL: :wink: :wink:

Just had a more intrusive look, check out the bid history, in particular the bid retractions.... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

A couple of bids there for US $99,999,999.00 and quite a few more in the millions, I am surprised it has lasted as long as it has without being deleted! :roll: