Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wierd buzzing sound cbr125 wont start

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by FatalCure, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Ok, I've got this wierd buzzing sound coming from my 07 cbr125, I was very low on fuel yesterday (below empty) and wasn't able to get any on the way home, made it home thankfully though, anyway I was really tired and left my keys in the ignition and turn on.

Went to sleep, woke up a couple of hours later and realised, went to grab them and there was a wierd buzzing noise that seems to be coming from under the seat. I turned the ignition off and back on and the buzzing sound resumes, I'm not seeing the Neutral light light up or anything. I can't start the bike, it just makes that buzzing sound when I try.

Any ideas? I'm thinking I killed the battery or something, no idea how to fix it though.
  2. I don't know about the buzzing sound, but I suspect that your battery is flat. Certainly will be if your headlamp is hard wired.
  3. Yup, battery flat.

Look up how to push start then go have fun doing it ;)
  4. Hmmm and here I was thinking that the 'weird buzzing sound' that CBR125's made *was* the engine :LOL:
  5. Wierd buzzing sound could also be the fuel pump trying to pump fuel to the carbs.

Charge your battery and put some fuel in, and I'm sure it will be fine
  6. Took the words right out of my mouth! :LOL:
  7. :-w Musta been while you were ki..ssing him :-w