Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wickham Motor Cycles

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by krabi, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Hi Folks,
    If you're ever up at Newcastle there is a newish place you can go to for coffee and gawk at some custom jobs. I only found out about it a few days ago and am stoked we have something like this finally up at Newcastle. I can vouch for the coffee, bruschetta and lemon/lime tart (a pastry not a person).
    Thought it would be nice to support people with a motorcycle focus.
    So far they seem nice and not too cool for school. What I thought was awesome was there were a whole bunch of hipsters in there, dags (me) and some bona fide bikies all sipping coffee in one spot, while kids were playing at a table.

Here's their website http://wickhammotorcycles.com/pages/home.php
    A news article about it
    A Google Map to get there

Krabi is in no way affiliated with said business and all opinions expressed in this post are because he is an excited boy who has a motorcycle cafe in his hometown finally.
  2. #2 Mr Messy, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Check it out next time im down (nov) :) .

3. thanks for the tip krabi, I’ll be sure to check it out. Give me an excuse to visit the old man (he lives in Wickham)