Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wicked Gear's RAIN SUIT

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by BOB88R, Apr 24, 2013.

1. G'Day, I'm looking for a wet gear, and stumbled on Wicked Gear's Rain Suit - Four Piece Waterproof Rain Suit- Jacket, Pants, Hood And Bag. Anyone, tried them before? Does it have enough waterproofing on a heavy downpour? Good quality/durability?

2. I haven't but I've never gotten wet in my rainbird pants and ixon jacket.. the pants are $50 new with a 3 yr warranty... can't go wrong (y)
  3. I've never owned any of their products but I know plenty of people who do and they seem to reckon it's solid, value for money stuff.
    It's quite popular over here in Perth despite only having the one outlet.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. just go pick up the cheapest, least featured plain and simple rain suit you can find. avoid anything with zips, pockets or flys, you just want a big plastic bag essentially. I have the basic, cheapest Rjays gear, its been 100% waterproof across more than a few big rainstorms.

5. @Unconnected, I was thinking of buying RJays wet gear, but I changed my mind after reading some review/feedback in this forum several unhappy riders with RJay's. Many riders recommend RS Tai Chi's wet gear, but they are too pricey for me. Hence, looking for alternative.
  6. @AlGroover, that's what I read too in some Perth Riders forum. I may give it a try.

7. Thanks @MadAzz300, I'm looking for a wet gear suit - matching top and pants. I may try Wicked Gear.