Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why you shouldnt tease animals on your bike

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Squash, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Still can't stop laughing.

Listen to it right to the end. So funny the way he starts putting himself down.
  2. haha oh man thats was funny as
    good ol dog to screw a bike rider up .... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Witness the immense strength and durability of carbon fibre bike mods. What an excellent investment.

/bling = d1ckhead.
  4. See what happens. Karma for teasing the poor dog.
  5. Yep - I was thinking the exact same thing. Was watching that and imagining having to emergency brake for whatever reason, and then to have the brake lever snap off at that pathetically understrengthed weak-spot where the bulk of the brake lever's torque load is applied, and then hitting some object at high speed.

The dog did him a favor. With any luck, he'll think twice before using fragile POS after-market parts for critical components on the bike.
  6. :LOL: :LOL:
    That is not good robert! :LOL:
    talking to yourself robert is one sure way to prove you're stoopid as well robert :LOL: :LOL:

I love the yanks, don't you robert??? :LOL:
  7. I almost bought a set a couple of weeks ago until I had a look at them and backed away very quick. May be strong enough for a pushbike but thats it.

Well done Robert. You're a crash test dummy :grin:
  8. Ya, talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity.

After watching that i'm convinced :tantrum:
  9. but why were they riding on the wrong side of the road???
  10. youre an idiot.. hope youre being funny, or we had different mothers...
  11. yes, but its not real carbon, just that fake stuff that i hate with a passion.

BTW, that video was a waste of 5 mins of my life
  12. :rofl: