Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why you should wear AGATT (gross photos)

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by conspiracytheorist, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Worst bike accident so far (and they're still not that bad). Only protective thing I was wearing was a helmet

Here are my injuries...

aV3GB8AJ.

Pq3dfrIA.

aV3GBg49.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq3dfBH9

I don't care if I was on my pushy, thats no excuse :rofl: I was going around narrabeen lake when my music suddenly stopped. So I took one hand off the bars to check that my ipod was still in my pocket then I saw the ground coming towards me quite fast hehe.

2. Hahahahaha

awwww

I've had much worse accidents on my pushy and even just by falling over :p

Suck it up!! Be a man... And show some more bod :rofl:

Hahaha

Get better soon :)

3. I've fallen off every bike I've ever owned and never broken a thing, but years ago I smashed my collarbone falling off a pushy at much lower speed :LOL:.

{I'd love to see you riding round Narrabeen Lakes in leathers, helmet etc etc, on a pushy :rofl:}

4. With the hazzardous way I like to charge around blind corners on the pushy, it wouldn't be such a bad idea \:D/

5. AMEN!!! :p

6. :roll: The hot weather always brings out the squids. If you were wearing your kevlar impregnated lycra you would have been much better off.

On a serious note, I think your hand is going to give you the shits the most (although that elbow looks ouchy). In summer I wear Fox half finger vented gloves, they have already saved me some pain (and make the ride more comfortable).

7. Until you have a fall and take your first knuckle back to the bone, then they won't be such a great idea (it really hurts and is such a hassle for just doing day to day stuff). Not much flesh there to protect, get some full fingers I reckon! If I squid in shorts, t-shirt etc, i always have my gloves on, always, can't do shit with my hands out of action.

8. since this incident, i wont leave the house without full leathers, boots, helmet and gloves :shock: