Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why were 'Kawasaki rider forum' & 'Not Perfect' locked?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Geoff3DMN, Mar 17, 2005.

1. The threads didn't seem to be out of control or anything like that?

Discussing issues is generally better than trying to sweep them under the table and the discussion was wobbling along.

I know mods don't have to give reasons, but I am curious (speaking as someone not directly involved in the issue).
  2. because its better to let sleeping dogs lay, and let the dust settle
  3. I believe it's better to talk issues out...

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :)
  4. oh no its starting again bwahahahahaha :D
  5. True, but watching a dog run around in circles casing its own tail is only funny for so long. All things that were an issue were stated and as soon as they were resolved, more issues came about.
  6. A thread started today , 3 pages later its locked and the whole time i was asleep . I miss all the good stuff.
  7. looking over all this I now wish I came on the group ride as well. Although I think it's all about 1x rider & the one incident that goes around & around.

Speed doesn't really define skill out on the public roads, Alot of 'good' riders seem to stack as often as 'bad' riders.

Personally, group ride is usually when you button off a notch as there is less road space for error (closer prox to other riders).
  8. Kawasaki .. because enough had been said, and we don't need it to denegrade into a Netrider v KSRC thing. Additionally, it changed into an issue between 2 or 3 people and is best taken to email or PM.

Not Perfect .. smiliar reasons to above. Starting to get a little 'nasty', and is only between 2 or 3 people and is best taken to email or PM.