Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why we ride bikes

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Unconnected, Oct 27, 2012.

1. self explanatory. :applause:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Whats that got to do with riding ?
  3. Staying off trains I guess, last time I was on a train was 40 years ago and she would have been thrown off while it was moving.
  4. Ah, yes. The fairer, gentler, more civilised sex. Good on the men who stood up for themselves.

Edit: here's the full clip:

5. That's your girlfriend
  6. The first 25 seconds was enough for me, have to put up with these idiots enough as it is in Dandenong.
  7. That's hott.
  8. Reminds me of this one

9. You know, what the **** is wrong with people? Some of you guys replying to this thread too.

You are ignoring one significant part of this, that is the group of males in this video seem to have wanted confrontation too. No one walks away, they just keep hovering around her. The older fool eventually cops one to the jaw. Serves him right. The situation looked like it had died down around the 5 minute mark, and he is still there talking to her on and on and on. Then she spits at him and then the guy from upstairs throws water at her.

You can hear the idiots as they sit there recording this: "the next youtube train sensation".

Bunch of wankers.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Some chicks just expect guys to roll over when they get punched and abused by derro chicks................most of these guys are derro guys themselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Radiates happiness & comradery of motorcycling!

Can't wait to see it!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Some people get it :) Its nice to see fellow travelers among the bike neggers.
  13. Can't wait to watch it!
  14. Just got sent a link about this from a work colleague. Looks fantastic
  15. Just watched this and love it. Know most people have seen it but just thought I would add the link. Not good with IT so it may not work but here goes nothing.

16. When you need an antidote to the Nanny State; Irish Road Racing, Sweet Madness.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Drunk chicks are hot
  18. And punk pricks are not