Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

why is Swann so cheap for me?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by bullet21, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I rang around and got a few quotes for a gsxr600 05 that ill be picking up soon. Being under 25 most were around the 3000 dollar mark (including QBE), but swann say 1900.

Anyone had experiance with Swann and what are they like?

2. Make sure you read the PDS, and if you are satisfied, buy it.
    A lot of companies slam U25's with a whopper premium, because they don't really care if they get your business or not.
  3. I was in a similar situation. Got insurance from Arista/Famous last month for 1700, when other places were quoting up to double that. I saved the quote (which was valid for 30 days) and when I went back on to grab another quote a few eeeks later, it had gone from 1700 to 2700 (!). So I rang the company and bought the previously quoted insurance for 1700. It pays to be constantly browsing at what you should be paying. I agree that you should read the PDS (should be free from their website) really thoroughly and if you are happy then I would say go for it. Make sure you have told them everything that they should know too, no point buying invalid insurance.