Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why is it so????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2005.

1. I rode into work this morning and I magically got up earlier and left earlier so that I'd miss some traffic. But when I cage it in, I can't get up to save myself, it's a struggle and I'm always rushing out the door to make it to work before 8.30am. :roll:

BTW, the ride into work was great. :) Loved it and was tempted to lane split -I'm slowly getting sick of sitting in traffic!! :wink:

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

2. two Words.....

Murphys Law :p :D :LOL:

I get it too... altho for me it's a matter of I know just how much time i have to get to work... I leave just on time I'm 5 mins late... leave 10 mins earlier I get caught at every traffic light along the way.... and I'm 5 mins late :p

just the way it is it seems :p

3. You will be getting some practise in on the way to coffee tonight Lids ;) :LOL:

4. I live a 5 min walk from work but I still ride, how addicted is that?!!!!

5. Because the tention in a glass and a half of milk is greater than murphy's law.... Because we are all just lazy bastards and that is why people hate motorcycle riders...no other reason but jealousy

SOMEONE, ANYONE, GIVE ME ANOTHER STRIKE... I WANT TO GOTO THE OTHER SIDE....

6. Mitch, your only punishment for comments like those are that you must stay on the netrider forums and as Minna would say........
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. RESISTANCE is great if not properly stretched or lubed.......

8. Ok, you are getting closer......... :D

9. Skuffo, does your mind EVER reach gutter height, or does it just stay in the sewer ??? :p

10. Well, after being on this site for so many months I have been brought down a few levels..... I was once a good boy and now I am a pig.... Well, piglette......

Netrider reminds me of the movie industry... Looks all glamorous on the surface but is a massive drug and orgie fest beneath......... Remember, Netrider, Connecting People :p :p :p :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. ya not fooling anyone Skuffy!!!!!

We know you were a diviate before netrider and you'll be a divate after hotkey... :p

12. Bummer, you caught me.....

13. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me"

:twisted: :D :LOL: 8)

14. PMSL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: deviant after Hotkey????
    You're typing at work again aren't you?
    Thanks for proving guys can't do two things at once stewy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

15. Now that's a killer sig...

16. I'm not addicted. I can stop anytime i want. i just like it OK. :LOL:

17. Ooohh, into the denial stage..