Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why do they let them out after dark????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, May 5, 2006.

1. So after losing all my credits cards etc etc @ bike mart there was some humor that night....

A Scooter with the # plate "ANTY" . . . . . . My Goodness.... Very very very funny moment when he decided to lanesplit between me and the right hand curb.
    There wasn't much room cos I move over so people can lanesplit up the middle... anywho this genius wants to lanesplit on the otherside of me. . . Murphys Law...
    He gets half up side the car, now i'm not sure if you guys have seen them but a lot of the curbs around Punt Road are quite high (higher than normal),then all I hear is that
    lovely sound of scooter grinding on pavement ... music to thy ears.... With it's owner strugging to keep it upright the lights turn green.... Now he's stuck... I do the right thing andwait for him to get scrape all the way past me, laughing at him for being a moron. Then he gets all pissy and screams around the corner at about 10kmph... twenty seconds later ... 25kmph.

Then my girlfriend, in her sweet Russian Naive voice says "why do they let them out after dark", "they are too dumb".
    It was most certainly the highlight of my evening. ;-)