Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why did no one tell me......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Jem, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Walked out the front door this morning, lovely clear air, nice and crisp feeling; bike is all shinny from it's wash yesterday - lets go.

What a run in, the cages all did what they are meant to do, and I am getting better at telling what they are going to do and when; and they all did what I thought they were going to do right on queue, was sort of like I was conducting them.

Didn't get a red light all the way along Canterbury Road and finally got the one corner that as been bugging me done right, probably still to slow but I got the line right and was really pleased.

Pull up outside work look at the dial and 888 is showing as km's done; was it a sign? Bike is booked in for it's first service tomorrow and then let's see how good I am at controling my right hand....

So why did no one tell me to now how bloody great this is......

I think I could be in love with a shinny black thing and the road.:demon:

Cheers Jeremy

2. If all is going that good, buy a lottery ticket while your on a roll. You never know..
  3. ^ Great idea it's a jackpot tommorrow tonight....

Ticket bought, drinks are on me if it comes good.

4. Going to work on a bike is good.

Wait till you go on a whole day ride. That's even more awesome.

Are you coming on the black dog ride on 29th April?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hi LL,

Had not seen the black dog ride thread but I have now and have booked my ticket; looks like a great day and a good cause. Hopefully my skills are better by then and I will not make a fool of myself.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers Jeremy
  6. You'll be fine Jem! As a big group ride the pace should be fairly sedate.
  7. Thanks Anto, really looking forward to it.

8. i have days like this all the time... but some days i cant ride for shyt... i take corners to fast or take the wrong line or my bike feels like its all over the shop... some other days its just a pleasure... werid
    • Like Like x 1