Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Why are there so many people on Netrider on a Friday night..

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Jimi, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Is everyone as bored as me? Why are we online now..?

This is scary.

Just my thought for the evening

2. Yeah I'm bored, broke, sick of partying and got a tradck day Sunday so I'm keeping my mind and body healthy.
    On the plus side I neatened up my bike, made up my own 'eliminator', performed a bafflectomy and polished my muffler... So it's not all bad
  3. I'm stuck at work till just past 11, so grazing various forums helps relieve the boredom.
  4. i'm too drunk to go for a ride :LOL:
  5. Lucky!
  6. :WStupid:
  7. Just finished work :D :D
  8. cant be fagged doing anything else.. and i always find something to laugh at on here..
  9. Worked till 11, drove home with the roof off and the wind in my hai........no wait, that's not exactly right :D:D:D
  10. I just finished the work thing too...... :roll: The beauty of shift-work and working seven days a week :shock: :shock: :shock:
  11. got a 7 month old who thinks bedtime is after 11.
    at least he sleeps the night through ;-)
  12. looking for bikes... :)
  13. I'm bored out of my brain. Chris got a call out so I'm home alone.. oh and I have no life..

I was also looking up all the bikes I would buy if I won gold lotto :D
  14. Looking at bikes on the net. Wanting to go for a ride somewhere. Bikes rock!
  15. Because they have all been to coffee night at southbank and can't sleep 8)
  16. You are going to ruin the reputation of Saab Cab owners. They NEVER put the roof down up here. They leave it up in winter 'cos it's too cold, and they leave it up in summer 'cos it's too hot. Makes you wonder why they bought them in the first place......
  17. Re: Why are there so many people on Netrider on a Friday nig

Now that you mention it, it's prompted me to comment. I work 2x12 rotating shiftwork. So, often, during the week I'm on days off. I've noticed that the amount of postings seems to be at its highest during "business hours", which begs the question - how much work do you guys actually get up to if you're all on here chatting away?

18. :roll: Lots, actually :roll:
  19. I'm an uber nerd.
  20. I'm pacing myself...