Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Whose a good puddy tat

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by movin, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Just got this lovely email. What a lion was doing roaming the streets or jungles of Cali,Colombia is beyond me :roll: but regardless, he is such a cute puddy cat

This is amazing...

A woman found an injured, malnourished lion that was near death. She took him home and took care of him.

When the lion recovered, she called the local zoo to give him a proper home.

This was the reaction she got when the lion saw her again for the first time.

2. link doesn't work :?
  3. That would be because your boss has firewalled every single site on your network Adam, due to NR overusage :LOL:
    Just clicked on it here at my work and no probs, and these bagsteds block pretty much most things here.
    Most links posted in NR I have to wait till I get home to see. As for multimedia section, well I dont even bother looking at it while at work :cry:

P.S. Thanks Cejay :grin:
  4. ah , doesn't matter cj linked worked...yeah true, been lucky though, my pc is the only pc at work with no restrictions not sure why but it is....haven't raised the issue with IT though....just recently they have told me i will be getting a new pc and i said ah can i trail it for a few days first to make sure it's all working, i am pretty attached to my old one.....sure was there reply....they got it back 2 days later (it's restricted like every other pc here at work, with a note saying it keeps crashing.....every time it comes back, i send it back saying it keeps crashing. :LOL:
  5. Damn .. that was so cute !
  6. you know...i was kinda waiting for a different outcome. :(

7. Aww..that was so beautiful. How amazing...

thanks for sharing :)
  8. wow - that's so awesome!
  9. Wow, that was gorgeous!

10. Caption: "U has a flavur" ;)
  11. oh my god that was so awesome. i so love animals.