Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who's your granddaddy

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Guest, Mar 21, 2006.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18531351-13762,00.html

Who's your granddaddy
    March 20, 2006
    A 75-year-old grandfather has become the newest star of Russia's growing p0rn industry, after wandering on to a film set by mistake, thinking it was a muscle man show.

David Bozdoganov has since starred in the films The Old Neighbour and Handyman at Work.
    Director Alexander Plahov said: "We were auditioning for a new film and had a number of couples on stage simulating sex when I saw an old guy standing at the back.

"I wandered over to ask him to leave when I saw this massive package straining against his trousers.

"I thought, now this could be an original idea. And I was right: all the movies we've made with David have been huge successes."

The beast with two backs - and a walking stick. But not everyone is delighted. The priapic pensioner apparently believes in the beneficial powers of garlic and his female co-stars have complained about his habit of rubbing it on his genitals before filming action scenes.

2. I'm off to the greengrocer's right now!

3. Title for next film: Hipbreakin' Honeys :grin: