Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who's getting one of these?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Zealt, Oct 9, 2009.

1. how does narrow make for easier parking?
  2. Looks like a more moderate/sensible version of the crazy dutch alternative, but from a big manufacturer. Interesting.
  3. would certainly love to get my grubby mitts on it for a test drive and see what it's like (y)
  4. Interesting to see how all that leaning on four wheels affects tyre wear. Also interesting to see what happens if it loses traction...
  5. Doesn't lean enough.
  6. im scared to ask.... how much???
  7. I'm sick of this sort of crap from companies. Concept or not every time I see one I think, "Why not just make a bike?" It's like they don't want to admit that a motorbike is about as good a design for this purpose as is reasonably possible without blowing the resources of a car for personal transport. These things use more power, more resources, take up more room, are less maneuverable, and probably not very fast, all for what? The false sense of security protection from the elements seems to provide so many cagers? Like that thing will do any better than a motorbike when it gets T-boned by a truck. At least I'm wearing a helmet.

These companies are as bad as local councils, who just can't admit that motorcycles help to solve more problems than that create.

/end Rant
  8. Yeah I was thinking the same, if it gets punched in the rear by a truck, it will convert into a DeLorean DMC-12 and it will land in 2168
  9. zeker brings up a interesting point.

The only solution i see, is for us motorcyclists to reproduce more than cagers and instill our 2 wheel values on our offspring.
  10. no more stupid concept electric eggs with hydro solar hybrid capacitor warp methane electro magnetic string theory drives blah blah blablahh...untill you can show me my new sky car...and i want my robot too allready dognammit!
  11. I can safely say I will never buy one of those.
  12. That you can do so safely proves that the design does indeed achieve something.
  13. Errrm not me.
  14. I still wanna have a go.... but im assuming its not that powerful, maybe if someone implants a busa motor in i'd be interested, i still want a SMART with a busa in it... YOUTUBE it.. you wont regret it.
  15. Have to wait till 60 to get one of this, from now I just stick with the real bike
  16. Oh, f*** me... what a waste of rescources. Plus, the Swiss have already got a similar 2-wheeled, petrol-powered design that works pretty darn well. Check it out at the link below:

Now, I'd buy one of those.

Cheers - boingk