Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Whos cooler?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by es, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku)

2. Darth Maul

0 vote(s)
  3. Darth Sidious (Palpatine)

0 vote(s)
  4. Darth Vader

0 vote(s)
  5. Star Wars sucks, I refuse to join in

0 vote(s)
  1. A long standing debate has divided nerdriders for several months, and so Ive decided to try to settle it once, and for all.

In case you dont know what Im on about, heres some pictures of the candidates

Darth Vader
    Darth Maul
    Darth Tyranus
    Darth Sidious

NOTE!: this is for coolness factor, NOT baddest or meanest or most sucessful or anything. Just coolness.
  2. I think there's a d(e)arth of good villains these days....
  3. lol at vader :LOL: :LOL:

I have always said that Maul is the coolest, but that doesn't mean he is the most evil, baddest, etc.

He just looks and acts cooler than any of the others.
  4. Darth Maul fer sure :grin:
  5. Yep its not for baddestfactor, its for coolness factor!
  6. I know OT but:

Chuck Norris and Mr T are both much cooler.

And when combined to become NorrisT they would undoubtely win universe cool champion award.
  7. Maul really needs to do something about those teeth, when was the last time he went to the dentist they're horrible. :shock:
  8. Who's cooler?

My Esky, of course!
  9. I think my esky may beat yours. Sorry :p

Cool esky 1 and 2.
  10. I yield to your cooler cooler, conny!
  11. darth maul for sure man the double sided light sabre rocks
    would like that on my bike..... on those road rage days lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Given the chance I'd shoot George Lucas in the face. 30 years ago. So he never made the first one of these horrific, trite, camp, crap films.
  13. :WStupid: :LOL:
  14. Hehe... nah, just some sort of light sabre bar end adaptor! :grin: :LOL:
    When some ass decides to merge lanes on you it's 'BZZZZEEEERBBBB!' and in through his door panel! :cool:

As for the voting... Darth Maul is by far the coolest. He's the closest to a ninja the Sith really have. Now ninja's are cool, but a ninja who uses the dark side of the force is too cool for skool! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  15. C'mon people, lets be real here. The original is Vader. He's the reason why there are 6 whole bloody movies of starwars. He's got the cool voice and the helmet. Plus when he gets really mad the heads of droids standing nearby pops off!
  16. Agreed :) ...
  17. darth maul looked awesome & really kicked arse.

But he never had any lines as totally awesome as "No....I am your father!"

So for me, Vader wins due to 1) that line and 2) the fact that you get tingles up your spine when you hear his breathing
  18. It's just gotta be Dooku.

Forget double-ended lightsabers and horns.

Forget the black armour and asthmatic wheezing.

Dooku = Christopher Lee. The Man.

No contest! :LOL: