Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

who will u vote in

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by midnight, Sep 15, 2004.

1. ALP

2. labour

0 vote(s)
  3. greens

0 vote(s)
  4. demacrats

0 vote(s)
  5. donald duck

0 vote(s)
  6. Lieberals

0 vote(s)
  1. Just a little poll to see what the people of netrider will vote for

2. I'm not allowed to vote... :-( (or maybe :D cuz then I can say 'it's not my problem')

(in Australia that is, I can in Netrider)
  3. Wasn't this a QoTD?
  4. Is that cos you're in gaol or an alien?
  5. Yes it was . But this is something u can vote on without some1 jumping down ur throat . And by the looks of it mr duck is tieing in first place .
  6. I'm a legal alien... I've had permanent resident status for a year but a PR must wait 2 years before being allowed to apply to become a citizen, and only then can I vote. Next election...
  7. I can vote, but do I want to vote? In this day and age where the pollies are harping on freedom of choice, how hypocritical of them to force us to vote :roll:
  8. Im voting for a liar.

Does that narrow it down a little?............

Sorry :)
  9. Which one does Groberts represent??? :shock: :p

10. I didnt put groberts party up . Thought people would make fun of him representing the "handbag on wheels party ".
  11. Ooohhhh, I thought it was "handbag liberation front" :LOL: :LOL: :p :LOL:

12. the duck has had my vote ever since the election was announced. funny that. think i voted for the mouse last time, but he didn't get enough votes.
  13. coalition is only 2 in front ,Mr Duck could still win.
  14. If you don’t vote, you might as well leave the country I reckon.
    Sure pollies are all arseholes, but they’re just a reflection on our society. If you don’t like ‘em you can actually have some input in tipping things your way (presure groups, independants, public nucience).
    Like anything it requires effort though, more than sitting here typing away….

Hope the hostage thing isn’t the next Tampa, children overborad etc.
  15. :-( But I like it here. I would vote if allowed, but alas I can not. Next time...
  16. Where r u originaily from Boz?
  17. Canada. Moved out here 4.5 years ago to study, ended up studying AND getting married (very serindipidous), and looks like I'm staying now (thus the PR).
  18. Where in Canada?
  19. Originally the maritimes (Halifax, Nova Scotia). Moved to Ontario when I was 6 to a little town called Belleville (1+ hours east of Toronto). Also lived in Waterloo, Brockville, Barrie, and Toronto for various portions of my life.
  20. So u married an aussie girl boz? Hope you can cook then :shock: .