Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who watched the Indian movie last (Sunday) night?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Tomcatalex, Feb 11, 2008.

1. #1 Tomcatalex, Feb 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Who watched the Indian bollywood version of "Torque" last night?

That was some funny $h1t

Hayabusa that could just out run police in suzuki vitaras

have a look for youself

[media=youtube]v3Rk5r3ujjk[/media]

2. Are you talking about last night's bollywood movie?

"Dhoom"??

That was classic. I loved it when the cop first walk's into the mechanic's workshop. "So you are saying, this bike is faster than all the rest?", talking about that yello hunk of junk.

For the Hayabusa action:
    http://www.busanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603

3. but those vitaras are power houses :LOL:

4. Didnt watch it all but what was with Ali wearing a Yamaha jacket and being aboard a Bandit? Nick wheelie in the first race :LOL: Go Bandits :LOL: :LOL:

5. So thats what Shoaib Akhtar is doing now during his 2year cricket ban ! :rofl:

6. #7 Tomcatalex, Feb 11, 2008
  7. Isn't that the Yamaha TDM900/850? It's an awesome weapon, stupendously fast and a wheelie machine.

Anyone who's ever been to India would have laughed at the clear streets and freeways. It's manic over there.

I loved the little bit where they jumped the moving train.

8. #9 Tomcatalex, Feb 11, 2008
    The best part was when the guy uses his helmet as a Weapon

He takes it off while riding being chased by the police, throws it at the cop car
    and the cop car rides over it busts a tyre and flips :LOL:

it was this link sorry, take a look
    [media=youtube]y5w8xs9pvBs[/media]

9. #10 Tomcatalex, Feb 11, 2008
    This is the scene where the hayabusa and gsxrs cant outrun the Suzuki jimnis or old vitaras of the indian police force

its funny $h1t

take a look

click this link [media=youtube]R1ETL1N7BGw[/media]

if you look carefully you may see HUbby riding with the indian police on his enfield bullet, the busa cant shake him

10. I've got a real soft spot for these Bollywood flicks. Such great fun to watch!

11. #12 Loz, Feb 11, 2008
  12. #13 Tomcatalex, Feb 11, 2008
  13. I can't view You tube at work, but can Only asume you are talking about Dhoom... I used to ahve a copy of that before it disapeared into netrider Folk Lore.

14. Why would you want to do that? Nitrous is for drag racers and straight-line tossers. Oh, and it doesn't make blue flames shoot out your exhaust, although Voyager's suicide wings might.

15. lol i saw Dhoom2 at the movies...it was all about secret agents...i found it funny as hell my gf took it as serious