Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who wants to inspect a bike in Geelong for a learner?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Bamm-Bamm, Oct 27, 2006.

1. One of my mates from Geelong has just got his L's and is looking for a bike to buy. He has yet to register here but has had a lurk on a look see and he has found an 01 VTR-250 at a pretty good price and is keen on having a look at it, unfortunately I can't get down there anytime soon to have a look at it for him so was hoping another netrider would be able to have a squiz and take it for a test ride to make sure it's a decent bike.

If your keen to help him out or can recommend somebody who can do a pre purchase inspection shoot me a pm with your details and I'll pass them on to him.

Cheers,

Keith :)

Mods: Thanks for moving the topic...thought I had the right section

2. Loz, ride to the GOR next week mate?

3. Sir Skuffy and Roarin live down that way, perhaps drop them a PM and see if they have some free time.

Vic, I'm w... wwww... w...

I'm currently empl... em.... FAAARK!

I can't do midweek rides at the moment. :grin:

4. Right, that's it, You're dropped :evil:

5. Having ridden with both these boys, I can wholeheartedly agree that they know their stufff, but just don't let them ride the bike... They'll thrash the hell out it :LOL: