Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who said women can't Park?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by cruisingal, May 18, 2007.

1. Apologies in advance if this has been posted before, Mazda advert th_WhoSaidWomenCannotPark.

2. G'day everyone,......

Ok,....
    That was Good!!!

Dr Who?

3. Who said? Me.......

parking1.

Garage_Picture_1_.

:p :p :p

4. That's cheating Triway, you don't know they were female drivers. :wink:

I want proof :LOL:

5. i'm not saying that women cant park... god knows i have been out driven by may a girl but all of them 100% have driven past perfect reverse parking spots because the cant drive in forwards...

I though guys have the driving forwards fixation :wink:

6. jan31gal05.

270316_c0f5cb3d_6610_4b89_8854_54f7cac1da56_prod.

270889_25ee5018_8a01_4458_809d_7346a9344230_prod.
    There's the three picture rule to consider, but i can get more if you need :p
    :LOL: Scheff

7. I need to bookmark that video, it's the only cool thing I've ever seen a Mazda 2 do.

I've just traded my Audi in on a 2 to free up finances for a bike and my mates are having a great laugh at my expense. Hopefully once the warmer months return I'll be the one grinning as I zip past them on a little red Italian.

8. that was our sis wasn't it Lianne :grin:

9. I will reverse park all the time, but Mr Cruisingal will keep driving around until there are two spots available :p

10. That's what the chick in the WRX pictured above said!

:p :p :LOL: :LOL:

11. i only just got my car license recently and i cant park for bananas.

maybe its the long wheel base, or my lack of understanding of a wheel as a steering instrument as aposed to bars. :LOL: