Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who rides to Swinburne uni?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by paul09, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I've just started, and I'm parking in the dedicated motorbike parking next to the college. I'm a blue honda CB400 with L plate :)

Today when I got back to my bike, a matching blue CB400 was next to me, with a lot more mods than my new stocker...

Anyone happen to be members here?

2. Haha no shit, I go to Swinburne too and was looking at those CB400s. I thought you were a couple or something with matching bikes.
  3. I will be joining you in about 6 weeks when I get off restrictions. Look out for the brand new Tri-Color Fireblade :D
  4. They took our motorcycle parking!
  5. I didn't bother with the dedicated parking anyway - usually just parked out front of the ATC or CH buildings, plenty of space there ;)
  6. Yeah, those areas now have 'no motorcycle parking' signs
  7. There's no such thing as a "no motorcycle parking" sign...........

Pffffttttt..................lucky you fellas are still in school :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Not the actual parking I hope?

Also as a side note a few weeks ago I rode my loud smokey 2 stroke trail bike to uni and some arsehat cut my ignition wires, clean cut with scissors. WTF? I can only assume they lived nearby and weren't a fan of the noise and delicious 2 stroke smell.

Jokes on them because it still kick started fine so I could get home but I had no lights, kinda annoying riding in peak hour with no indicators.

Pretty surprised something like that happened in the uni motorcycle park though.