Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who mows in the rain?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Marshy, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Ok! Da Marshy is annoyed!!

Tell me what kind of nong mows the lawn in the rain? Pushing the mower through the mud when the grass is like a foot tall??

I've just found out some retard (no offence to all the retards out there) has been mowing my lawn and mowed RIGHT OVER THE WATER METER!

Thus.... the mains pipe is busted and water is gushing out everywhere.

Oh great.

Well... shall be on the phone organising a plumber or something.

2. Sounds like you had a fun day.

Did the retard have the courtesy to break the pipe on the other side of the meter or are you paying for every drop that floods your place?

3. Think I was going to ballistic and lack of sleep to fully understand what the hell was going on.

He busted the side that S.E Water fixes luckily as that was the mob i called.

He was SOOO Kind to find my tool box and open the sucker and leave it out in the rain as well. Leaving me to dry EVERY tool I had in the tool box.

The bill was put in under the housemates name that asked these retards to d othe work.