Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who Luv Wendy's

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ms_tear, Apr 12, 2007.

1. always love going to the mall and stop bai wendy to get the biggiest ice cream i could find.... ummm and that Special mouth watering thick shake with choc ice cream.... :wink:

2. um, no. ever since a severed finger was found in one of the franchises in california, US of A, i think i'll pass.
  3. oh ye of little faith, I can forgive even that for a double English Toffee cone :LOL:
  4. never new there were double English Toffee cone?
  5. HOT DOGS!!!! With cheese and tomato sauce.... luuuuuuurve wendy's hotdogs :grin:
  6. nice..... got to stop bai and try one today :grin:
  7. Considering they're two completely different companies, I don't see what that's got to do with it...

US Wendys:

Australian Wendys:

And cosidering the finger incident was proved fake, I reckon you should go to Wendys right now, apologise and buy a large chocolate shake...

8. I love their flake shakes. YUMMY!!
  9. Ummm Flake shakes.... you get really Hungry after awhile when your always home
  10. WENDYS HOTDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH BBQ SAUCE!!!!!!!!!

and a flake shake...

its getting harder and harder to find a Wendys nowadays though :-(
  11. not for me i got one in my plaza.....ummmmmmm :LOL:
  12. mmm, me too, right outside Coles; I can have an illicit ice cream while Mrs Hornet is shopping mmmmmm :).
  13. When I was doing some training in the US of A, they said, lets go to Wendys for lunch. Here i am thnking, they are taking us to an ice cream joint for lunch. Hmmm, Wendys over there is a burger joint like Hungry Jacks.

Boy was i disappointed.
  14. Cool how i didnt know that... :p
  15. Wendys is the devil. Half of me can prove it :D
  16. LMAO i dont think he want's to eat it... :p :LOL:
  17. Cookies and cream mega shake mmmm :)
  18. Everybody loves Wendy!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

19. Or so she thinks Shhhhh :p

and besides you live too far away. :grin:

20. Awwwwwwww thats sweet......... we Wuvs ya!