Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who lives in melbourne.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by spottedninja, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I will be in melbourne soon and would love to meet some of you netriders. Am keen for beers. I will hopefully have my bike down there at some point so would love to get a few contact to hopefully ride with at some point.

Give me a pm or reply in the thread.

2. There's a squillion of us here spottedninja. Rides going on all the time, plus meet ups on the weekend and some weeknights. Very active down here in Mexico.

The Monday night meetup in Williamstown has a good showing, with the opportunity for beer should one desire. If eyecandy is required, the Friday night meet at Southbank usually fits the bill nicely.

Plus, as I said, various rides posted regularly.

Plus you can come to the Saturday Learner morning - it isn't just for learners, and a chance to meet a LOT of people.
  3. Is a bike a prerequisite for these events? I would be happy to go pillion (better to be on two wheels even if you are not the one in control) if the rider as a few years of experience. Unfortunately the bike will be left up here for now.
  4. Nah, come as you are. Bike not a prerequisite. Heck, I cage it occasionally.
  5. Also, where would be the proper forum on here to post up wanting a place to stay for two weeks. will pay board. Down for trade school at nmit.
  6. #6 Dougz, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Errr.... Wanted?
  7. I do not have access to the wanted forum yet.
  8. Off Topic?
  9. you can stay at Greydog's place.
  10. Nah, sorry. I live with my mum.

('cause she's practically an invalid).
  11. We can be room mates :p.
  12. I don't think you know what you're getting yourself in for. :p
  13. Is greydog male or female?