Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who listens to [url]www.di.fm[/url] ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Johnny O, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Who listens to www.di.fm ?

Just wondering if anyone listens to the internet music channel www.di.fm it has many different music genre's. I go back at forwards from '70's hits to DJ Mixes
  2. Love di.fm. Internode provides the high-quality stream to their subscribers for free, so I tend to have the goa-psy trance turned on all the time :grin:
  3. yeah.. all day.. vocal trance for me !
  4. Yay, trance boy's.... good to see, sometimes I go 'trance', 'hard dance' & 'vocal trance'...... might have to give the psy a try.
  5. Love my di.fm

Only wished I could listen to it at work. I am into trance and my fellow co-workers howl me down when they hear what they call "that noise" coming from my comp. :?

Mind you, I have to listen to their "easy listening" music, which nearly puts me to sleep :shock:
  6. I use to use winamp and rip hours of it to my hard drive.. you could then whack it on a mp3 player :grin: where there is a will and a geek there is a way
  7. I sometimes listen to di.fm, just the goa, psytrance station of it.
  8. pfft

radio margaritaville

Jimmy Buffett 24/7

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :LOL:
  9. Radio what ????
    Jimmy who ????
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wink:
  10. cant say i have
    but ill have a listen later when management are all gone
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. i listen to ABC Darwin. A very happening station which covers the incredibly diverse and interesting news from around the Alice. :p

i have to listen to it for work purposes
  12. I listen to different genres depending on my mood....haven't since I moved, though, as there's wicked music in Itunes! :wink: :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
  13. occasionally.... sometimes they play bland cd's most trance and hard dance.
  14. i listen to di.. pretty good mix of music

the free streams are fairly low quality though