Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who knows the shannons chick from NSW wkend warrior meet?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by damov, Jan 31, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No, Just let it go!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey people,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact the shannons girl (she was the good looking one with long brunett hair) from the weekend meet at MT White just gone.

We had a nice little chat and I totally didnt ask her for her number. Idiot!

If anyone knows her pass on my email damiennostamps@hotmail.com

Thx

2. You'll have to go visit again this weekend and hope she's there once again :)

3. Oh its on again! Cool

Yeah good Idea will have to make my way up there again :)

4. Re: Who knows the shannon chick from NSW wkend warrior meet?

the good looking one huh? :LOL: this so sounds like you were trying to pick her up :p
    good luck with it :)

5.  Top
  6. Re: Who knows the shannon chick from NSW wkend warrior meet?

wasnt really trying to pick her up :) My mate tim said "man she is all over you!" not sure how having a little chat is all over me but ok. lol

7. Not that it really matters, but the girl you are referring to probably doesn't work for Shannons, she was probably a paid "hostess". If you think she was staff give Shannons a call on 13 46 46 and ask which staff attended the event. You never know, you might get lucky! :grin:

8. think about that bit Damov before you go back. Theyre paid to look good, batter their eye lids and flirt

9. And convince you there sevice (insurance :p ) is the best for you, even if it's just to get you to come over and take a flyer.

10. hey Damov, don't let 'em put you off, mate, who knows, your darkly handsome charms might be just what she's looking for to inject some excitement into her otherwise dull life.

{or she could just tell you to push off :LOL:}

Either way, don't forget coffee at the Homebush Bay Brewery this coming Tuesday night......

11. Re: Who knows the shannon chick from NSW wkend warrior meet?

It seems you may alread know her from your rather ambiguous creation of a 'title', one reading it woudl assume that the young lady's name is Shannon, whereas you are trying to ask who the 'ShannonS' girl is.

Also, may i ask what an Idot is? Is it some new term used when referring to ones self. I've heard of the term 'Idiot' but never in the English language have I heard of an 'Idot'. Is it an extension pack for the I-Pod?

I would wonder how ANY girl, let alone a promo girl would be interested in a guy that can't even use proper grammar or a spell checker for that matter.

damov wrote:
    We had a nice little chat and I totally didnt ask her for her number. Idot!

the good looking one huh? this so sounds like you were trying to pick her up
    good luck with it

See even this person agrees with me.

P.S. They are paid to flirt. :eek: I love it when some random thinks he has a chance with promo girls or strippers. Warms my heart to know that the male of the species really is going downhill in the evolutionary scale.

12. Hey Asylum,

That is pretty harsh....... By your response, one would be pretty safe to assume that you are in this type of industry (one wonders which leg of the industry in particular). By your bitter response, this would indicate that you are tired of being hit on on such a similar fashion. :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Further to this thread / direction, why do you really care? And, why is it so impossible for this to have had happened OR to happen? You never know.. :) :) :)

Remember, life is not a puzzle to be solved, it is a mystery to be lived....

Then again, you could be the "Shannon's" girl..... Ooooo, this does certainly make things very interesting. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Oh, on more thing... Some of the greatest minds in the world could not gramatically assemble a sentence, let alone dress correctly..... :LOL: :LOL:

13. This is some funny shit.

14. Oh my god.... I m being lured into an immature and IDOTIC conversation :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hang on, who is missing from this thread..... Can you guess?

I love this site.... has not changed.... Feels like I never left......

Netrider, connecting people and sands through an hour glass

15. Welcome to the asylum, asylum :LOL:

If you're going to get tied up in knots over people's spelling and grammar on the forum, you'd better book an appointment with your doctor for some ulcer medication! As Sir Skuffy rightly observes

Oh, on more thing... Some of the greatest minds in the world could not gramatically assemble a sentence, let alone dress correctly

And he should know.... :LOL:

Give the guy a break, what's the problem? When was the last time you saw a lady break out a ten-point spelling test as a pre-condition of saying hello??

{I would wonder how ANY girl, let alone a promo girl would be interested in a guy that can't even use proper grammar or a spell checker for that matter}

It's an internet forum, not a House of Parliament, or the Oxford University Debating Society or a court of law, relax, enjoy it.....

(and, perhaps, fill in a bit of detail in your profile so we know where you are and what gender (see, spelt it correctly) you are..... (and maybe even what you ride, since this is a motorcycling forum :grin: ))

16. Way to go Brother Hornet.... By the way, how is life treating you?

17. Life is yummy, Mitch, when are we going to see each other again, it's been far too long.......??

18. I know old friend, i know.....

What would work out nicely is if you and your brother could meet me in jindabyne one weekend.... Almost half way.... How does that sound?

Ahhh, there is so much that has happened that i would like to share....

19. Kelzdayt is the only good looking shannons chick that i know :wink: and shes a blonde !!

call 13 GO GO :LOL:

20. At a guess id say Asylum is an existing member of the forum who was too chicken to make his comments from his own log in. Ironic that the same day and first post by a new member is intended to offend :?