Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who is planing on doing the Ride to Remember?

Discussion in 'VIC' started by MLC, Jan 9, 2005.

1. 23rd Jan.....Not me, have other plans..... But I will be on bike most the day, so I will be there is spirit.

2. Maybe. I generally dont plan that far in advance or I end up quadruple booking myself :)

3. Well I for one am doing it

4. I would have liked to, but I think I'll been looking after a cripple that day :LOL:

5. Tee hee :LOL:

Just wait till he gets uncrippled..I think payback will be on the list, I think of him as 'The Gimp' :p :D

6. Well I hope I can make it.

Cheers 8)

P.S. To Mr Plod, I know its a fund raiser, but when you lead us to Healesville can you not speed past the speed cameras for extra charity revenue ala Cranbourne Moto GP run :D :p :p :p

7. Looking forward to it.

8. We will be there. Coming from Gippsland!!

Trisha

9. Yamaha Super motard meeting is on at Calder the day prior, don't forget that should be a good day out.

10. Do you think they could throw in a get out of fine card as an added incentive incase we ever get pulled over for a traffic offence? I'll be in if they do that.

11. Both I and the missus will be there on our bikes.

12. I intend to be there. :)

13. I will be there as a Marshall and as a participant.

14. I'll be there if I still have a license, the great debate, can I go without speeding for 12 months or should I take the 3 now and be done with it?

15. me thinks yer I will