Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who has the best range of gloves?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Piercing Pete, Aug 25, 2007.

1. I really need some new gloves but demand they fit right and be comfortable.
    So I cant really order from OS.
    So who does have the best range???

2. LMAO @ Joel. :LOL:

I'm not sure whether you're taking the piss Pete. In some respects this is a holden vs ford type question.

At face value you only have one choice mate, an MC shop crawl. Out you go mate!

In gloves, generally price equates to quality.

I'm a fan of Alpinestars but not of their prices. They make a great specced glove commensurate with their price and the section of the market they're aimed at - i.e., the top end, right next to Dainese. Occasionaly you can find a lemon so look close.

There are plenty of mid range brands... all pretty good. Depends what you want.

My "old favourite comfy faded pair of jeans gloves" are a battered up pair of AGVsports - the best fitting gloves I've ever owned, but their quality sucks! The price was $30!!! LOL. Meh.

3. I will give the Ansell ones a miss they are shit and the ones I have at work are much better.

I was hoping to avoid the shop crawl but I guess that will be the next outting now :(

Thanks

4. Not really answering your question, but, I got some Dainese GUANTI TRACKERS D-Dry gloves. They are very comfy and warm but the stitching holding the velcro on is coming undone. Bit shite if you ask me...

5. Go check out Bikemart in ringwood.. NR discount also available there too.. :grin:

6. I love my Spidi's. A bit pricy but they've saved my hands from gravel rash before. Very comfy as well.

7. Really depends on what fits right and feels good to you.
    I wear the A* for thier fit on my hand, for summer gloves and have a pair of Dririders as well for winter as they arent quite as thick as the A*.

Get out there mate and give it your best Michael Jackson impersenation :LOL:

8. i got some waterproff rs4 colins gloves off ebay and they fit a treat and arnt to thick