Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who has one closer to the Opera House?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by munecito, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Here we go my two pics of the bike near the opera House. Anybody with anything closer?

th_P1010035Large.

th_P1010034Large.

Will

2. I can't beat that. The only famous thing I've got my bike next to is this....

aV16l39r.

3. :roll: :roll: ya right Paul :p :p

4. that down pipe doesn't look famous :LOL: :p

5. tell the hobo to buy some fkn shoes :LOL:

6. asked my local kawi dealer about a kle500 but they were all out :(

7. Sort of off topic but what is the screen like on your KLE Will?
    I bought a KLE three weeks ago and I would like a taller screen but I'm worried about buffeting at speed.

8. Hey Nam. No more KLE500s are being brought to Australia because they have the new KLR650 for the same price and the KLE650 (Versys) to compete more directly against the V-strom, Transalp, Pegaso, etc.

Poppy, the touring screen is great, it reduced the wind noise in my helmet a lot, keeps most of the bugs out of my face and jacket and kept the cold air out of the way in winter. I still think it looks a bit silly in the KLE but I don't ride for looks. I got mine from Eagle Screens in WA, quick postage and very good customer service.

Poppy are you in Sydney? If you want you can try my bike or the screen and make your mind about the screen.

Will

9. yeah i know but i don't think the KLR will suit me as much as the KLE
    killer price though :cool:

10. TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Yeah I could fill the topbox and my helmet with explosives, strap some to my chest and wear the cargo draggings with all the pockets full too. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That is the advantage of being a theatre worker I guess.

Will

12. No bike only the Opera House :)

Cant believe that was 10 years ago that i took that :?

Opera-House.

13. You sure do know how to work a camera ratty.
    Nice work. :)

14. Sounds like a challenge to me!

C'mon you sid'e'knee people, have a crack.......

15. The steps to the Opera House are right behind the bikes, if you wanna get closer, you'd have to park on the steps :p

16. Like I said, sounds like a challenge to me............... :wink: