Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who else lives in Central Victoria region...?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by XG, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Just curious who else here post on these forums and is in my region of VIC.

Since I live in Bendigo... middle of everywhere.... in the middle of nowhere.. if that makes sense.
    fears im the only one................. no one can hear you scream in central vic

Cheers

Matt

2. LOL!Looks like you're all alone matt! :p :LOL: 8) Why dont you move down to civilisation with all the speed cameras!?They're great!! :LOL: :LOL: You can tell they work too cos' the road tolls higher than at the same time last year! :p :LOL:

3. thats ok matt,i live in melton

4. My older bro used to live near Ararat (as did I), and I vaguley remember seeing someone on this forum who is in ballarat...

5. Theres one other guys living in Castlemaine i think he said he was on these forums, on 1200 kawak i think...

Was trying to get a group from central vic to meet up with ya melbourne nites .. for a bigger ridedays.....

Might post up in some of the bike shops windows see if i get any calls or email...

Matt

6. I'm in Sunbury, I guess half way in between....

7. Halfway between what?? bendigo is, like 2.5 hrs from ballarat and horsham.