Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who do you ring to do an Encumbered Vehicle Check ?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by doonx, Feb 13, 2006.


    I know it's REVS in NSW and I tried to do a search but without success. I just want to check that there's no finance outstanding on a bike.

  2. www.maxi.com.au

    Goto the vicRoads Area and choose Vehicle Security Certificate. :)
  3. Tried ringing Vicroads and asking them?
  4. Try VicRoads, look it up in the Whitepages, I recall in the past that they offered this service.
  5. 13 1171
  6. I was going to say that.

    "Missed it by that much"
  7. thanks guys, this is why I love you all so much :grin:
  8. So Doonksie - what are you thinking of buying then??? :grin:
  9. Was just about to ask that....

  10. sssssshhhhhh - I'm keeping a lid on that for a few days. Just want to make sure all the pieces fall into place first. And besides, you'll all ask for pics and if all goes well, I'll be able to have some around the end of the week.

    With any luck at all, i'll be at Friday coffee on something other than the ZZR ;)
  11. In a blokey sort of way of course :wink:
  12. no, I'm actually trying to love as many of you as I can !