Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who can draw really well?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by bullet21, Mar 1, 2008.

1. hey ya'll. Ok here's the deal. Im gonna get some ink done but i need someone who is a really good drawer to design me my tattoo. I just want to be able to take it in to the artist and say, here put this on my back.

I've course you will be financially reimbursed for your effort. Im not sure how this is gonna work though. Maybe after i see the design if its good, we'll come to terms on how much its worth.

The Design is a snarling tiger in an aggressive position taking a swipe at the grim reaper.

PM me if you can help me out.

Thank you.
  2. You like?
  3. Have you been watching pokemon? :p
  4. :LOL: i was expecting smart ass replies, but thanx for the effort. I will not pay you though, in fact you have to pay me for tainting my vision.
  5. Not a Bad effort jd ..
    :rofl: :rofl:
  6. It's your first tattoo yeah?

Why not get the tattoo artist to design it for you? It's no extra charge and you can adjust things to your taste before it goes on. Funnily enough, they're not bad artists themselves :wink:
  7. Yeh I just thought it would be easier to get it and just walk in with it. I tried to get it designed by a studio that will remain unamed, and the dude doesnt give a fcuk. He says he's done it, and he'll email it to me before i get it done. but i been chasing him up to no avail.

So i dunno ill prolly go in soon to Way Cool in dandenong and have a word with some of the guys.
  8. So name and shame dude! If the service is shit then he doesn't deserve the business. Why put others through the same thing?!
  9. draw it yourself, and get the tattooist to draw from your interpretation, regardless of your skills.
    i've drawn all mine.
  10. It was steve cross from Korpus. The thing is ive heard nothing but good things about him. :cry: