Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Who are you, Mystery Man? - A monash commuter post

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Iondah, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Who are you, Mystery man? I see you every day on the Monash at 4:15 going inbound over the yarra bridge. You ride an organge KTM and wear the worst fluro 80s one piece leathers I have ever seen, like one of Kylie Minogue's backup dancers. I wave to you every day but you never see me.

So anyway... who are you Monash commuters? What bike do you ride, whats your rego and what time do you ride?

I get on inbound at 7:50am from Blackburn Road, I ride a red SRX250 and my rego is SIJ424. To come home I usually jump on Batman Ave. about 4:10pm.
  2. [​IMG]
  3. Great idea when people start bragging about their exploits on the road. Will make it so much easier for the law to find you :shock:
  4. you sound heart broken, he must be quite a catch! :p
  5. Are you a cop? Do you need to make quota on some bikes or something? I doubt that many people would want to up their rego # on here and then brag at a later date about doing 180 on the spur or something lol :p
  6. reg sij 424?????

thats not a victorian bike rego too many letters.
  7. dude,

try here: