Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

White Scorpion Stinger Jacket - easy to get dirty?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Azzab, May 10, 2011.

1. Hey Guys

I recently ordered all my gear from the USA. Everything arrived excellent except I'm not happy with the jacket. I bought the silver Teknic Violator because it was on special and I wanted high vis. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it (if I can't exchange it may be up for sale here soon ) but it is a bit full on for me. Definitely a sportsbike race jacket and just doesn't feel or look right on my CB400.

So pending the exchange or sale I am looking at a White Scorpion Stinger Jacket - http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=2012. The decals look mental, will give high vis, will be cooler in the Brissy summers and will go with my Shoei White helmet with black decals but I have two concerns;

1. Cleaning, so people say its a problem, some say it can be cleaned (don't want to be cleaning every week)
    2. Gayness (no offense to homosexuals) but is a white jacket just downright gay?

Anyway guys need to do something in the next day or so and feedback is appreciated.

AB