Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

White/Cream coloured riding boots?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Pommie, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

Is it me, or are all high top riding boots either black, red, blue or white? Someone on another topic was thinking about buying some nice casual looking riding shoes. I liked the cream/grey sorta colour, but they aren't boots!

Has anyone got any suggestions? I can't seem to find any. I don't really want to be walking around in black boots all day. The white doesn't look to bad, but they look too sporty. I need more casual.

Help please! Thanks guys,

Pommie

2. So you do want boots?

They need to be gray and casual looking?

3. Yeah, sorry, shoulda clarified that a bit better.

Cream/Grey coloured casual boots. Not making it too easy for you guys am i? :S

I need to pick up some boots soon. Currently I use my flying boots, but they are big black things and look pretty crap.

Dunno why but im just not a fan of black boots.

4. Yeah the guys surge shoe colour and style, just in a boot form with shin protection and with no laces.

Anyone know of any like this???

5. how about these?

[​IMG]

gearne.com

6. im.on.it where in melbourne can you buy gearne boots? I can't find their importer on the web which has a list of retailers

7. i bought mine at sharptune in dandenong

8. I've seen redwing honda stock a few pair.
    Also advised of Riders Edge in Heidlberg.
    Think I've seen 'em at bikemart in Ringwood too.

btw new Kawasaki Shop opening up in Ringwood. 1300Kawasaki Now you can scoot along Maroondah Hwy and Visit Honda/Ducati. A1. Bike Mart but they don't sell bikes. Gas Gas. PS. Yamaha. Kawasaki.

9. Thanks I might have to make my way to Ringwood. I think Riders Edge stock the MX boots but not the road boots.

These look pretty trick

[​IMG]

10. But then again, WHITE BOOTS,??????????????? you gota be shiting me.