Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

which would you choose? bandit 1250s or zrx 1200r

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by timbo79, Nov 8, 2007.

1. just wondering if any of you guys have any suggestion which of these bikes is best?? looking at one or the other reviews thoughts and suggestions would be great

Thanks guys
  2. Bandit.

Don't tell Kenny I said that, I'll never hear the end of it. "Oh Loz, you're recommending Bandits now are ya? I see you've become a man of taste. In fact, I've got an old Bandito right here if ya want to buy one, yes siree, ya finally saw the light."
  3. Bandit would have to be one of the best value bikes on the market right now.
  4. yes buy a bandit, unless you actually want a bike with some beans instead of an armchair with wheels, i have owned both 1200 bandit and the zrx and the rex is the better option in my opinion.

although i am damn sure there are plenty of peeps who will disagree, have a ride on em both if you can and decide for yourself, but whichever you choose i am sure you will have a smile from ear to ear
  5. New bandit is probably alot better than the old one, but the the ZRX actually has some reasonable Hp for a bike of that size. Plus the green or the red look great in real life.