Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Which rain suit..?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Pedro78, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,

With the recent rain i have been getting by with my IXON jacket and motodry plastic pants however as there is no where at work for my jacket to dry out properly during the day i was looking at getting a 1 peice rain suit for the heavily rainy days.

Out of the following 2 rain suits which one do people recommend?

Rjays Tornado Rain Suit $89.95
    Dririder Hurricane Suit $99.95

Is either any better than the other or does it just come down to a personal preference over brand?

2. Hurricane is likely to be better because in my prejudiced opinion anything is likely to be better than RJays.
    I also heard that BMW rain suits are very good, if a bit more expensive (naturally!)
  3. $30 pants and jacket combo from workwear :)

Keeps me try, tested up to $1.60 @ 400km slab on the freeway.
  4. I bought a suit from a mob called cafe_racer1 on fleabay - $79 bucks delivered.
    Very robust suit , i'm happy with it.
  5. I got a moto dry and I swear by it 100% waterproof...around the $100 dollar mark maybe cheaper now had it a while :wink:
  6. Same for me...got a size one up to get Draggin's and Ixon armoured Hacker underneath.