Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Which magazine releases annual buyers guide?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Fa1c0n, Jun 3, 2014.

1. I haven't been able to find it by googling.... Anyone know the name of the mag?
    Perhaps a link to their website?

Is the 2014 one out yet?

2. Australian Road Rider . Out now - been out for at least a month or so I think.

3. Any idea how much they charge for it? Might grab one at lunch.

4. Off the top of my head , probably something like $9.95 - might be a bit more or a bit less.

5. What do you mean 'buyers guide'.

AMCN has new bike prices in it each month and 2 Wheels usually does a 'which bike' mag (short reviews on new models) each year.

6. I am talking about the one that has pretty much every single bike in it available on the market and has a price + brief stats on each one.
    I had last years but I can't remember which one does it.

Its just a mag with 100s of bikes in it.

7. I think it was 2 wheels - they did it at the end of the calendar year (from memory).

8. #8 GoldNine, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    Ok - is this what you're talking about ? uploadfromtaptalk1401773999942. uploadfromtaptalk1401774035638. uploadfromtaptalk1401774053930.
    If so , here's the price and 27th March 2014 was it's on sale date : uploadfromtaptalk1401774138394.
    Edit : and yes it's still on sale , I just bought it this afternoon.

9.  Top
    • Like Like x 2
  10. got that mag too, think thy stopped selling them last month

11. My local news agent didn't have it :-(

12. You might have to try a few different newsagents as it has been on sale for over two months. Or you could get your local newsagent to order one in.

13. Good thinking.

14. If you get stuck drop me a PM and I'll send you mine

15. Thanks for the offer mate!