Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Which Insurance do you use?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by wingsout, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm very very new to motorbikes and im interested in which companies you riders use?? and which ones to look out for?? (lets hope vic doesn't lock this thread for some unknown reason)
    vic - please let me learn from others :?: :?

2. Wingsout,

It is dependant on you in particular and what level of insurance you want. You need to do the work of getting quotes from various places.

I went with Insuremyride for 3rd party property only on a cheaper bike but when I bought a bit better bike I found Swann was by far the best for comprehensive, but that was for me.

You need to get some quotes and narrow the options, then do a search here to find out what others experience of that company(ies) has been before deciding.

First step is getting quotes particular to you though.

3. I locked it for a reason.

The topic has been done to death.

Do a search and LEARN from what people have already typed.

Just because it isn't addressed to you personally does not mean that the posts are not relevant.

I'm locking this thread and any subsequent threads that you post up asking which insurance company you should use.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.