Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Which glove goes on first?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by nickt, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Left

2. Right

0 vote(s)
  3. Gloves? I'm still trying to get my boots on

1. I'm having a lot of trouble in the mornings, I need some help with this one.

2. You'll go a long way in life, I can tell. :)
  3. The worst thing about this Poll is, I'm pretty sure it's been done already! :oops:
  4. Hey! my question is about first, not last! it's completely different and valid. :|
  5. But the Old Book says "The first shall be last, and the last shall be first", so mine's the REAL glove thread because it came first, but it's about the last glove. Case closed :LOL:.
  6. What? No option for both at once.
  7. Boots, Boots, my next boots are coming with a zipper, surely that has to be easier!
  8. Somebody needs a thumpin.
  9. surely it depends on whether you sit forward or backwards on the bike.
  10. I sit side-saddle, otherwise I'm worried I might touch the rear brake pedal and die instantly.
  11. My boots don't have zippers or clips, just pull on. :)

I put the right glove first, my husband puts the left glove first - kind of a superstitious thing for him, habit for me!! :grin:

Just do your helmet up first!! :p
  12. My left goes on first. Cant believe the poll is so one sided.
    Must mean something.
    Do right handers put the left on first?
    I close the right sleeve zip on my jacket first though.
  13. Absofrickinlutely.... we need to get a t-shirt he can wear....... yes this individual is legally allowed to operate motor vehicles......... BELIEVE IT OR NOT :LOL: :roll:
  14. I like my right thumb to be naked when I caress the button.
  15. I gotta get a t-shirt on now? Man I'm going to have to get up an hour earlier.
  16. I don't care about gloves - i'm a terminator!
  17. for me left goes on first :p