Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Which ever fastidious MOD deleted.....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Apr 9, 2006.

1. My Xbox Game ad from the GENERAL marketplace (for all NON bike related stuff) post, could you please let me know why so I may re-post it with whatever amendments you desparately need!!!!

I read the terms and conditions and the only one I violated was the
    1 or 2 line... thats because I didn't want to post the full list... If you want I can!!!!

Anyways can you please explain that for me???

2. Read line 34 on the TOC :roll:
  3. You got beaten up a lot when you were young didn't you.... :twisted: if you didn't.... you must've gone to an all boys private school!!LOL

We had one of you at school that did that "read rule 22a-1 in you diary" with the whole eye rolling deal too!

Anywho, so what can you sell in the "General Market Place" then?

Would'nt it all be classifieds??????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  4. Also.... This may be just my computer but I cant even get into classifieds... the little button just directs me straight back to the forum listing!!!! So Mat, where's the line in the T&C to deal with that??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  5. Calm down...Liddonit, then read your PM
  6. If you scroll down you will see the classifieds headings.

You are attempting to sell pirated XBOX games.

This violates copyright and is not allowed.

You must have been one of those kids that got belted alot for not paying attention :p:p:p:p
  7. hey Vic, just passed the magic 3000!!!
  8. I'm perfectly calm... I did read your PM. Thanks LOL
  9. Is a pleasure :cool:
  10. Well I never got belted for that.... BUT I had my fair share of beltings :oops: :oops: ... Gave out more than my share too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but hey... we were all young... :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Vic, your assuming that I'm selling pirated games.... maybe my best friend is living in Bali, working for one of the hotels there and is sending me a bunch of games every month??? But thats probably illegal now too (honestly not sure)

Anywho... Iffracem pointed out to me that you guys will get shut down if that post remained?????? Why wouldn't the Trading post get shut down then???
    Maybe it would be a good idea for you guys (not just for this, but in general) to have a disclaimer stating that any views or opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors and not in any way supported by the site in general??
  11. You can only sell pirated games/dvd etc at motorcycle expo's not online :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  12. i haven't even seen your original post but regarding the trading post it is legal to modify games consoles (much to the extreme dismay of sony etc) but illegal to sell pirate games, i think it states that at the start of the software section.
  13. Yeppers, your right. I might send Jas & Vic a pm... but I think it would be wise for them to have a general disclaimer anyway? If they dont want me to have that post, thats cool.... but they still should look at something like that I reckons.
  14. They are a PC CDROM :p:p

We don't charge for the footage that is contained on the CD we merely charge for time, effort and materials so as to save others the pain of downloading the files.

Hows that for a grouse excuse?? :LOL:

15. WHY DIDN'T I SAY THAT!!!!! Lol
  16. lol lidonnit, i just thought of a random number when i said "line 34 of the toc "
    just to be annoying
  17. I think you missed the sarcasm of mats post.
  18. Yeah... didn't read like sarcasm. Thats ok though.
  19. Yeah, get some time up Vic! :grin: