Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

which bike is that?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Blitzen, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Hey nice forum! I've found alot of information about bikes here, and I've learned alot thanks to everyone

anyway, I'm new to motorcycle riding, but I've been following them for ages, ever since when I was a kid, my uncle revved his CBR hard out onto the road with Yoshi race pipes, that sound is still in my head :wink:

anyway, I recently got my pre-learners certificate from the two day course - the best thing I've done! well... it's up there somewhere :p the gear shifting, braking, cornering, emergency moves, road craft, everything was great! now I'm saving up for gear and bike, and I've come across this naked bike that I saw here

ah search youtube: Pre-Learners licence training

I'm wondering what bike is that at 0:09, the second and third bike to leave the line?

many thanks

2. That vid is hilarious! Entirely the music choice, but still..

Probably a vtr250.
  3. that vid is by our very own "Supernego" :)
  4. Yep, can't mistake that taste in music :)
  5. hey thanks for the reply

but wouldn't VTR 250's be a bit costly for stay upright courses? just a thought

6. hahahaha yup, that's a VTR250, gorgeous bike :LOL: *swears i'm not biased*

i'd say, judging by the variety of bikes there that the course is actually a pre-provisional course (MOST test)
  7. Nooooooooo, not biased in the least Duffa? :LOL: True though, luuuuverly bikes.

Judging by the riding, I'd hope it's not MOST! :shock: