Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where's the gallery category?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Nemesis, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Hey, guys.

I'm new to the forum but not to riding.

I reside in California, U.S.--uh, oh, I can hear people already talking smack about us....LOL!!! :LOL:

Anyhow, I found your site using google and read some of your posts and sounds like you guys are really down to earth, nice people.

I keep reading about coffee meets, which I love and wished we had some here where I live but most bikers want to meet up at a sports bar, which is okay but I like to stay away from alcohol because people become stupid and do stupid things when drinking.

Anyhow, I own two Yellow Honda CBR600RR 2003. I buy nothing but Dainese gears--custom made. Except for my helmet and boots which are an X-Eleven Norick Abe Blue and a Sidi Vertigo Corsas Black.

I'd like to post some pics but I don't see a gallery category.

This forum seems awfully new in it's form. I could be wrong.

2. hey welcome ,

firstly deb stashes the pics in here
    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/netriderpix/
    so just join and look in the photo sections
    also after big rides people take personal pics
    and they go up in rides section afterwards , toyruns , pink ribbon etc

anyway welcome again

no use telling you to come to coffee , but the invites there anyway :wink: :LOL:

3. Hello!! And welcome!!

:D :D :D

4. Hey Nemesis, welcome from the other side of the world.

I have been to States and absolutely loved it over there. One thing I have to admit, I absolutely adore your accents. :)

What part of California do you live?

Looking forward to seeing some photos from you.

BB

5. I live in La Mirada, California.

You love our accents....LOL!!! :D That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time...hahahahahahaha!!!

I love going to Starbucks (Coffee shop)--Hazelnut Latte is my favorite. Do you guys have Starbucks over there in Aussieland? :D

I have pics but I'm wearing a helmet in most of them. I'll post them and my bike.

6. I'm confused. How do I view other people's pics through this: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/netriderpix/?

7. G'day. Most of the guys here will probably be sinking a few tinnies today in front of the box after putting on their quaddies for the best horse race in the world.

8. Hey and welcome Nemesis :)

The pics you'll find in there are mostly from rides and various other events that we've had....

We don't really have anyone posting their own bike pics on there as far as I know.... But I don't see any reason for someone not to start!

What do you think Flipper?

And yeah, we do have Starbucks cafes poppin up all over the place..... another American business workin its way in :roll:

9. Hey Nemesis,
    yes we do have starbucks here they have slowly put coffee shops everywhere in Oz. I love all the coffees they have, but probably my fav would be the vanilla.

And yes, I never get tired of listening the the American drawl. (what a turn on! :D )I know a lot of people will probably laugh at me, but I just love the sound. :LOL:

Take care
    Brigitte

10. Would love to see some photos of everyone's bikes!!

11. join this group , log in and go to the photo section .
    we use it as a storage area for photos from rides etc .

12. For now :)

13. Good Idea Kaz, I have added a folder titled Member pics. If people have a fav pic of themselves with their bike, they can post it into there :)

14. Can we post pics in here or any thread we start or in our posts?

15. Welcome to the forums Nemesis.

Must be getting cold over there now! :D

GO BENGALS!!!

16. Just a little. California just has the best weather out of all the states in the U.S.

Perfect weather to wear your leathers (jacket or one piece suit) and not sweat in it...LOL. :D

17. welcome aboard

18. [quote="Nemesis] Just a little. California just has the best weather out of all the states in the U.S.[/quote]

Oh yeah-California. Very nice weather .What was I thinking?

My bad :)