Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wheres the best place to buy draggin jeans in Sydney???

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by steven_s2k, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Hey NR's,

just a quick post, im after some draggin jeans or plant and was just wondering if anyone knows where i can pick them up for a bargain at ? Or is there any other jeans on the market that will do the job and where can i buy them from in Sydney???

cheers guys
  2. Hey dude,

A mate and I picked up a set of camo pants at MCAS in parramatta last Saturday for $189 (on special now). The going rate is $200-$210 at other places.

edit: 189 not 180
  3. thanks champ,
    i'll check it out this weekend... hopefully the special is still on.
    anywhere guys ???
    maybe through the internet ???
  4. There is a few different makes ,see bikbiz website for pictures and prices.
  5. Have a look at Icon. I think they look more stylish too.
  6. ya i picked up my draggins from MCAS for $189 yesterday avo, still on sale, its a good buy
  7. What about for Melbourne?

anyone know?
  8. It seems that MCAS still have draggins at a good price... (they have an online store for the Latitudinaly challenged)

Their cargos are $10-$20 cheaper than other places, including Draggin online...

What I don't like is that they charge the same price for all sizes, whereas MAW charge an extra $57 for fat b@stard sizes...

I reckon there should be a fat b@stard tax on everything... :grin: :grin: :grin: :-w :-w :-w :bolt:

9. If that were the case gbangers would be pretty cheap ;)

10. Most shops stock them.

I'd recommend a shop to you but seeing that you were too lazy to fill in your profile, i'm not going to bother ;)
  11. How about at the expo in 4 weeks time?

They may have a show special on
  12. I said fat b@stard tax... have you seen the size of the backsides of some og the girls who have the T-Bar showing???

Although I am all for a wide ranging 'hot-bod' discount... hey, you are looking good, you can have 10% of the bus fare... 50% off if you take 10% off....

or were you talking about guys in G-Bangers????

13. Nothing wrong with ample real estate when they show off the whale-tail ;)