Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where's Randy?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by PlaneZRX, Feb 3, 2005.

1. I know I don't hang out here much, but I just checked up on Randy's posts and he hasn't made any comments for over a week!!
    Has he been scared off or banned? He's one of the funniest guys on the net at the moment... Hope he hasn't gone for long!

2. I think Marty upset him.....
  3. or maybe he got a brand new R1 and added to the statistics that make motorbike insurance so expensive :shock:
  4. I heard he was in Hospital from skin abrasion on the palms of his hands. Daddy was not impressed that his son is..............now lets all sing together

Randy is a Wan#er
    Randy is a Wan#er
    Randy is a Wan#er
    Randy is a Wan#er
  5. Don't forget - Randy's out there riding the mean streets, just looking for Marty... :LOL:
  6. You had better watch out Marty!

Randy is going to hire a jet and come down here, after stopping off at the Island with a full, unrestricted, access pass and riding the fastest lap ever, in miles, on one wheel. After that, he will get on his R1/CBR1000RR etc and fang to your place with his bodyguards in tow and bust you up... using an open chequebook!
  7. Yep, except for this brief last return to check my bike review replies - GONE! Only came to this forum to get some solid tech info, instead I find a bunch of kindy punkass losers from shithole Victoria talking crap 24/7. Martyh, for instance, a normal day (yesterday) posts am 927, 930, 941, 943, 1039, 1118, 1121, pm 114, 447, 451, 458, 933, 939, 940, 950, 1003. Get a job..and get a life! Found quality sites elsewhere. Now likely to not get a bike, seems like too many F***wads ride in this country.
  8. I hate to say this, but in none of your posts did it look like you were looking for technical information. In fact in none of them that I remember was anything technical mentioned at all. Especially by you. Obviously you do not hail from Victoria so your comments I will disregard. As for not getting a bike then I thing the motorcycling community is much better off.
    Have a nice day.
  9. hey marty he picked you in one :LOL: :LOL:
    dont worry randy there is a trail of progression to get a bike:
    1) Reach Puberty : thats when hair starts growing on parts of the body that it hasnt grown before.
    2) remove training wheels from pushie : self explanitory
    3) Learners: make sure you turn up on your R1 or Duke to the test for that.
    4) now you can ride a bike
  10. That's right dude now you can go away and get your fully sick mate WRX or Lancer EVO with the fluoro blue neon lights you've always wanted.

NA NA NA NA..........NA NA NA NA........... HEY HEY HEY ....... GOODBYE

NA NA NA NA..........NA NA NA NA........... HEY HEY HEY ....... GOODBYE
  11. Randy will come back. He will just have to evolve first :LOL:
  12. To the tune of 'Mandy' by Barry Manilow. Kudos to Homer...

Oh Randy, you came and you talked like a turkey...
    On the forums I check at work-ey...

Oh Randy...
  13. I think we're witnessing the end of an era here, guys.

*stands up and applauds, tears in eyes*

Way to go, randy. It was a commendable motorcycling career you had there, buddy. Shame that it ended with a whimper, not a bang. :wink:

Now that that's done, let's all go for a ride this weekend - well, those of us that can.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. And just when I started to like the little guy :roll: .

What is it with trolls these days? No staying power, thin skinned and so stupid bacteria wont hang out with them.

Well then Randolf, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out :p .
  15. See what i mean?
    Randy is one of the funniest guys 'round here.
  16. :D I love it. When he's around everyone complains about him. When he's gone people want him back. Just goes to show you, the world loves a villain.

Just thing where all the soap operas would be without the biatch everyone loves to hate. Randy, it appears you are that biatch :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  17. fark man he cracked me up, i secretly wish he wasnt goin!!