Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where's Dan?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Does any one know how to contact Dan apart from the forum (phone, email, etc?) I'd like to catch up with him while I'm down here (probably going for a ride up he valley tomorrow, and heading back to Sydney first thing Saturday)

2. You not going to the races at all?
  3. Your on for that ride tomorrow Paul, is there anyone else?

I will give you a ring befor the days out.
  4. smee, I had planned it up to a week before I came down, but I have been booked for two commitments on Sunday, one on Goulburn and one at home, and they have to take priority. Next year, however....!!!! (jealous watching all the bikes heading south, boo-hoo)!
  5. If anyone else wants to come along, that's fine with me, but being a week day and one day away from the GP most people have probably got their plans in place already....
  6. Isnt Dan a banana bender? Is he down for the GP?
  7. Nope, he's back from his contract job up there about a week ago, he posted about his trip and then dropped off the radar. He musn't be near a computer, because if he was, he'd be posting, some people just can't help themselves! :LOL: