Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where would you go?

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by Puff, Sep 16, 2009.

1. In a few weeks I'll be spending 3 or 4 days in Bundalong (near Yarrawonga in NE Vic) - probably going up the day after the Grand Final.

The intent is to chill out and do a 2 - 4 hour round trip each day. Any suggestions on routes, and roads up that way?

Cheers.

2. stick to the river... check out Echuca/Moama

that have paddle steamers and dock area, holden museum etc...

i was up that way last xmas and im itchin to get back up there again... me and the mrs went on a paddle steamer dinner cruise... good times :grin:

3. Wow - sounds like fun! Never been up that ws so can't offer any suggestons, but have a great time!

4. Went to Bundalong earlier this year on a boys weekend and all i can remember is the $75 cab ride to and from Yarrawonga!!!

Solid weekend!!!

5. i've ski'ed up there every summer for the last 6 years through December, Feb and for 3 weeks straight in March. Every day consists ski / beer / ski / beer / ski (reapeat until can't lift arms anymore) return to the caravan park beer / bbq / beer / beer / beer etc.

Love it. :cool:

This will be the first trip I've taken the bike up on my own and will go out exploring.