Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

where to...?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by mr_messy, Dec 8, 2006.

1. can anyone suggest where I can have my tyres replaced as well as my chain and sprockets within the Melbourne city area?
    I've checked out some of the partner links but lots of them are quite a distance away. Unsure if Bob Jane Tmart will do the chain and sproket replacement.
    How long does it take to have these items replaced?
    if it takes a whileƃ'd like to be able to go home sleep etc. thats why I prefer city location

something thats open on saturdays would be good too

2. Elizabeth St is full of bike shops man.
  3. You could try Harley Heaven (PS' Harley workshop), if you're lucky they might do that stuff for you, I've been able to drop my bike off and pick it up a few hours later, but I dare say it's when they're low on work (maybe not at this time of year?). PS' non-Harley workshop is somewhere close but not right near the shop AFAIK. There's Yamaha City's service shop down one of those dingy lanes somewhere behind the shop. Dunno any others really.